What We Do Professionals, Specialists, and Experienced Moms
Notice to Patients
This practice serves all patients regardless of inability to pay.
Discounts for essential services are offered based on family size and income.
We accept the following insurances: Medicaid, Blue Cross-Blue Shield, United Health Care, Cigna, Med Cost, NC Health Choice and Tricare.
Please contact the front desk with any other questions you may have to inquire about other insurances. Thank you.
AVISO PARA PACIENTES:
Esta practica sirve a todos los pacientes, independientemente de la incapacidad de pago.
Descuentos para los servicios escenciales son ofrecidos dependiendo de tamano de la familia y de los ingresos.
Aceptamos los siguientes seguros: Medicaid, Blue Cross-Blue Shield, United Health Care, Cigna, Med Cost, NC Health Choice y Tricare.
Póngase en contacto con la recepción con cualquier otra pregunta que tenga para preguntar sobre otros seguros. Gracias.
We provide the highest quality care for children from birth to age 18. This is what we offer:
- Same day scheduled sick visits for patients and vacationers
- Well child exams
- Sports physicals and sports injury evaluations (no x-rays here)
- Newborn care and lactation support by referral
- Pre-op exams
- Developmental and behavioral care
- Clear, accessible EHR charts
- Care coordination and visits for children with special needs and complex problems
- Obesity and eating disorder management (in coordination with specialists)
- Specialty referrals locally and to NC and SC children’s hospitals
- In-office mental health services in cooperation with Coastal Southeastern United Care
- Electronic prescribing to your pharmacy of choice